Envision a military-style boot camp for kids ages 8-15 enduring 7 days of incredibly difficult work.
They’ll be working with veterans from Mt. Warfare school, Olympic wrestlers, and Ivy League horticulturists.
Guests include philosophy instructors, writers, and artists.
But don’t be fooled this is more like Shackleton’s Endurance than a summer camp. Kids will be tired hungry and cold for 15-16 hours per day all in an effort to build true resilience and meet themselves. By the end of they’ll learn that anything is possible if they just do the work.
We turn children into adults.
- 5 am: Drill instructor group orientation
- 5:30 am cole water therapy
- 6 am hike
- 9 am: breakfast
- 11 am: fight club (basic wrestling from an Olympic coach)
- 12:30 pm lunch and learn (philosophy class)
- 2 pm: swim
- 6 pm: dinner
- 7:30 pm: Yoga and decompression
- 8:30 pm: Bedtime
- Rugged Backpack - Need one? Click Here
- Sleeping bag
- 3 - sets of clothes for hiking and swimming
- Multiple sweatshirts
- Phones can be brought but will not be used. Parents can reach out to counselors (Contact to be provided prior to event).
- Hostage negotiator
- survivalist/ rock climber
- Olympic wrestling coach
- General instructor: Mt. Warfare Veteran